MixRite TF-10 Series Fertilizer Injectors from Dema are positive displacement water driven injectors. No electricity needed. There is constant concentration of additive no matter what pressure and flow, the solution is added in proportion to the water flow for accuracy. The TF model has adjustable injection rates.
The TF-10 is a medium flow unit used for fertilizers, pesticides, and other additives for farming and irrigation. Not intended for strong acids, alkalis or solvents. Flow rates from 2 - 45 GPM. The TF-10 injector is equipped with 1.5” MPT threaded connections for in-line mounting. The TF-10 offers 25% more flow than the competition.
Higher flow rates, less friction loss and longer life than comparable models, make the TF model fertilizer injectors a great choice!
- Chemically resistant nylon reinforced fiberglass body on all models
- Stainless steel springs for durability
- Easily replaceable wear parts
- Operating Pressure Range: 14.7 PSI to 120 PSI
- Hose barbs with swivel for easy installation
- Includes pick-up/suction tubing with foot valve strainer
- Includes two mounting brackets (use one for wall mounting, two for optional leg stand installation)
Note: Model TF10.001 ON/OFF is for Chlorine and PAA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.