DIG’s 1/2″ Compression PVC compression inserts are available for .450″ OD (red), .630″ OD (green). .700″ OD to .704″ OD (black), .710″ OD (blue) and .930″ OD (black). Glue the insert into any 1/2″ or 3/4″ PVC slip coupling or tee to connect it to 1/2″ or 3/4″ drip tubing.
- Fits polyethylene tubing with .450″ OD , .630″ OD, .700″ OD to .704″ OD, .710″ OD and .930″ OD
- Glues into the slip side of any 1/2″ or 3/4″ PVC fitting
- Color-coded insert for easy identification
- Use with any PVC glue
- Easy to install
- Made with high-impact, UV-resistant plastic
- Operating pressure: Up to 60 PSI
- Recommended operating pressure: up to 30 PSI
- Size: For .700" OD to .704" OD drip tubing and drip line
- Color: Black
- Materials: High-impact plastic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.