DIG’s range of 1/4″, 1/2″ and 3/4″ barbed and threaded shut-off valves are used for manual control of individual drip-line laterals, drip tubing or micro tubing, and for screen filters as a flush valve.
1/2″ 16 mm and 17 mm Shut-Off Valve Features
- Watertight seal with inlet/outlet O-rings
- Large handle for easy manual control
- Rapid 1/4″ turn on and off
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material
1/4″ Shut-Off Valve Features
- Adjustable flow from 0-25 GPH (0-95 L/H)
- High-impact plastic
- UV resistant
- Secure and easy installation without glue or clamps
- Fits all 1/4″ distribution tubing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.