MixRite is truly a water driven proportioning injector, no outside power supply needed. The MixRite 500 Series injectors are designed to operate from .09 to 11 GPM. The seals and components of popular CW models are made for mildly aggressive additives, while the PVDF models are made for the most aggressive chemicals and additives. Units include suction tube connectors, 7' of 3/8" pick-up/suction tubing with foot valve strainer and a replacement lip seal kit.
- CW models feature stainless steel springs and nylon reinforced fiberglass body
- PVDF models feature Hastelloy springs and PVDF body
- Easily replaceable wear parts
- Dimensions: 19 1/2″ H x 7″ W
- Model 569: 1000/1 to 115/1 - 0.1% to .9%
CW - MIXRITE .1-.9% CW AFLAS SEALS ON/OFF BLUE SLEEVE
PVDF - MIXRITE .1-.9% PVDF WITH ON/OFF WHITE UNIT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.